Protocol for International meetings:
- Please speak slowly and clearly.
- Please ask all the participants to open their cameras.
- Please confirm that everone understands you clearly.
- Please do not rely on the minutes and summary of the meeting - (so if something is unclear or could possibly be misundertood, ask for clarification during the meeting)- sometimes the meeting notes are not absolutely acurate
At the end of the meeting here are some phrases to close :
* ... and to finish, I'd just like to say how excited I am about this project and I am looking forward to our mutual cooperation
* ... and please remember I am always available to speak with you so please don't hesitate to be in touch by phone or email