March 2015

Just before we left on our trip to India, I checked  the website of the Dalai Lama in order to find out if there would be a foreign visitors line on the day we would be in Dharamasala. I received a reply that His Holiness will be receiving about 7,000 foreign visitors who would each receive a bracelet and a blessing and that this ceremony would take all day and we are invited to join the line but we must be prepared to stand in line for 6 or 7 hours.
I replied that we would be delighted to jon the line and that was confirmed by the website.
The day before the event was supposed to have happened I received an email from the secretary of the Dalai Lama. He apologised and said that the event had to be cancelled. However, he asked whether my wife and I would do the Dalai Lama the honour of meeting privately at his residence in Dharamasala.
And so on Sunday March 15 2015 We met the Dalai Lama in person ...

Dharamshala 

   

The second event for me in India that changed my life ... I became a vegetarian ...
this big black cow entered my head ... and never left ...

 Jai Pur  

            "you will never again eat something that was once alive"