Customer Service - quizzes, vocabulary


16 Great Customer Service Videos – Laugh, Learn, Lead.

  1. Strategies for Dealing with Difficult Customers 
  2. 105 Best Ways to Deal With Difficult Customers
  3. Customer Service Quiz
  4. Quiz: Trivia Questions About Customer care
  5. Dealing with the Irate Customer Quiz
  6. Customer Service Skills Quiz - ANSWERS
  7. Customer Service Quizzes & Trivia

How to offer an EXCELLENT Customer Service?

There are sentences which are reassuring and opening a dialogue, making customers sure that they are heard and will be satisfied.  For the client too, it's important to know these expressions and to be able to recognise them in the Consumer service rep's mouth. 

- It's my pleasure! = taking a servant position = offering the best possible service.

- I'd be happy to recommend... = find suitable alternatives

- Thanks for choosing us!= THANK  customers for choosing you...

- I'll find a solution (right away)!= dedicated to finding solution

- I'm doing everything I can.../ Let me get this right/  I'll keep you updated... 

- I understand your frustration./ Bear with me and I'll take care of it ASAP/ Please calm down so that I can help you.

- We'll have this sorted out in no time/ soon.= We'll find a solution/ We'll help you. 

- I appreciate your patience! / Thanks for your patience! (when the customer has been patient!)

- It won't be ready on Sunday, I would appreciate your patience... (when you need the customer to be patient).

- What is convenient for you? = ask for input in what is convenient for them

- That absolutely made my day! =You brighten the client's day; he appreciates the compliment or your answer.

- How can we make this right? = leave the solution up to the customer.

- I completely agree with you// I'll have to double check to ensure that aligns with our policy.

- I'm on it! => You're excited about helping. 

- I'll be here (for you...)

- We'll figure this out./ Here's what we're going to do. = a way to reassure the customer.  

- I'll share your comments with the team= We hear and understand the complaint.  

- We really do appreciate the feedback. 

- Here's what I'm going to do for you...= sense of secrecy and VIP treatment

- I'm truly sorry to hear about your bad experience... (but don't admit company fault...)=> empathy and understanding.

- Is there anything else/ further I can help you with? = "ask and you shall receive". 

- Thank you for letting us know about the situation./ understanding! 

- Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything else.= they shouldn't hesitate to "bother" you. 

- Here's an exclusive promotion we're offering to our loyal customers...= creating an exclusive "members-only" relationship.

- We're looking forward to serving/ seeing you again... = positive way to end a conversation.


Quizzes: